Special Olympics Gateshead relies on the goodwill of companies just like yours to provide life-changing opportunities and support to our athletes.
There are lots of ways to get involved – from offering to volunteer, sponsorship to fun charity challenges, fancy dress days, quizzes or even holding a cake sale to help us raise funds.
Boost your reputation
Supporting us isn’t just an opportunity to exercise your social responsibility. It makes good business sense too.
Getting involved in Special Olympics can boost your social credentials and:
- enhance your reputation in the local community
- create positive media and PR opportunities
- support staff development and build their skills
It really is a win-win situation.
- Brighten up your Mondays with a cake sale. Or how about Fancy Dress Friday?
- Run a raffle, a jumble sale, treasure hunt or quiz night
- Have a tea party, garden party, barbeque or bake off
- Have a family fun day
- Work up a sweat with a sponsored bike ride or relay challenge
- Pack bags, mow lawns or wash cars